Penn Foster Career School
You would love to go back to school, but you just can't squeeze the class time and commutes into your day.
As one of the world's largest and most respected online schools, Penn Foster Career School offers you the perfect solution. Their distance education programs are job-focused, and designed to meet the needs of the busy adult learner.
Advance your skills or prepare for a career change. Choose from a multitude of programs offering specific job skills in today's fastest growing fields, including business, health care, technology, and skilled trades. Not only can you choose when and where to complete your coursework, you can also choose the pace. Whether you want to accelerate through the program quickly, or take your time, the choice is up to you.
The programs are written by experts in the field, and include the latest techniques and information. You can complete your online program at your own pace, and in the comfort of your own home. This doesn't mean you're on your own, though. If you need help, instructors and support staff are available by email or through the online message board. In addition, you can enjoy connecting with fellow students through the Penn Foster Online Community—a place where you can interact students, alumni, and faculty through forums, discussion groups, social networks, and blogs.
As one of the most affordable online schools, Penn Foster Career School can offer approved students 0% interest, as well as customized payment plans. Plus, Penn Foster's partnership with an industry expert in career development, Career Cruising, means that you will have a wealth of resources at your fingertips, including employment search tools, salary projections, and advice on how to craft the perfect resume or have a great interview.
The next class starts when you enroll! Take the first step by contacting Penn Foster Career School today.
Penn Foster Career School Programs
- Creative & Design
- Health Services
- Legal Studies
- High School Diploma & Career Pathways
Give your knowledge of business a marketable boost. Penn Foster Career School can provide you with the materials to greatly increase your understanding of things like office procedures and technologies, financial processes, marketing, and legal considerations. You even have the option of learning about the hospitality industry, what it takes to start your own business, or how to succeed in a corporate environment or other type of professional office setting.
- Guest Service Agent
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Retail Supervisor
- Small Business Management
- Virtual Assistant
Creative & Design
Explore your vibrant creativity by cultivating more of your talents. These fun programs can give you the guidance and educational foundation necessary to create a marketable portfolio of your abilities in fields as diverse as design and culinary service. They offer a convenient opportunity to discover how to go about turning your ideas into professional results that clients or employers will thank you for.
- AutoCAD® Essentials
- Computer Graphic Artist
- Dressmaking and Design
- Floral Design
- Interior Decorator
Follow your interest in helping children receive a good head start. With these courses of study, you can elevate your understanding of how to carry out relevant tasks like communicating with youth and their parents, managing classrooms or groups of children, and coming up with engaging lessons and activities. It's all geared toward helping you acquire the tools to take the first step toward a career assisting in the development of young people.
- Child Care Professional
Start satisfying your eagerness for a professional life that involves doing something truly meaningful for people in your community. By choosing an online program in this gratifying career field, you'll be one step closer to becoming a vital contributor to a healthcare team. Whether assisting those with physical or developmental challenges or working directly with pharmacists, the skills you can develop are genuinely essential.
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapy Aide
Apply your fascination with the law to an educational path that can help you take the first step toward a future as a legal or investigative pro. Can you envision assisting attorneys or interesting clients with tasks like research, document preparation, or court filing? Penn Foster Career School offers a variety of programs that will increase your knowledge of the U.S. court system, legal procedures, and ethical investigation techniques so that you can begin to pursue your own career in this compelling field.
- Legal Secretary
- Private Investigator
- Security Guard
Take the first step toward establishing yourself as a skilled computer pro. Penn Foster's IT Support Specialist program offers the chance to learn how computerized equipment and digital devices function. You can explore what it takes to install, troubleshoot, and fix the computer systems that make our modern world possible.
- IT Support Specialist
Start developing a new set of skills that are truly practical. This school's wide range of online trades programs are intended to help you build a foundation for a future that satisfies your hands-on and helpful nature. Choose a path in the skilled trades so that you can learn about fixing, inspecting, modifying, or creating physical objects or systems used in our everyday lives. Or select a path related to a service trade that lets you work outdoors or interact with clients seeking specific settings or experiences.
- Appliance Repair
- Construction Trades
- Electronics Technician
- Home Remodeling and Repair
- Jewelry Design and Repair
- Landscaping Technology
- Locksmith & Home Security Technician
- Motorcycle Repair Technician
- Small Engine Repair
High School Diploma & Career Pathways
Unlock a lot more of your potential by earning your high school diploma online. With Penn Foster High School, you can achieve that goal affordably, at your own pace, and on a schedule that's convenient for you. Plus, this is the real deal. You'll have the chance to earn an actual high school diploma, not a GED. Penn Foster High School is both regionally and nationally accredited. (Accreditors include the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, the Distance Education Accrediting Commission, and Cognia.)
With a high school diploma, you could pursue a college education, apply for new jobs, or get additional career training.* Many thousands of students have earned a diploma through this online school. They've taken advantage of features like interactive courses, short lessons, live webinars, and a mobile-friendly learning platform for studying on the go.
Plus, while earning your high school diploma, you can get a head start on joining a great career field or making the transition to college. By choosing one of the career pathways below, you'll have the opportunity to learn practical, in-demand skills that can help you pursue employment in an interesting vocational area. And in most situations, your career-driven courses can be transferred into one of Penn Foster's post-secondary programs so that you can continue your training.
This is your chance to complete your high school diploma from home or wherever else you can get online with your computer or mobile device. And you only need one dollar to get started since Penn Foster offers affordable plans with zero-percent interest and low monthly payments.
- High School Diploma
High School Diploma with Career Pathways in:
- Automotive Repair Technician: Kick-start your future in this important trade by learning about vehicle engines and the tools and equipment used to repair them.
- Carpentry: Start exploring this construction trade by learning how to read blueprints, frame residential structures, and follow building codes.
- Child Care Professional: Build upon your love of kids by learning how to keep them safe, healthy, and well-nourished in a professional care environment.
- Culinary Arts Professional: Take the first step toward a career as a chef by learning fundamental cooking techniques and recipes.
- Early College Courses: Get the preparation you need to make your transition from high school to college as smooth as possible.
- Electrical: Move toward a future as an electrician by becoming familiar with the basics of wiring, conductors, lighting, and other electrical components.
- Healthcare: Start taking advantage of your interest in helping people by learning about a variety of fundamental areas like medical office tasks, medical terminology, pharmacology, and more.
- Information Technology: Activate your high-tech potential by learning about various computer applications as well as the basics of coding and database creation.
- Pharmacy Technician: See what people get to do in this expanding field by learning about pharmacy-related terminology, procedures, policies, and more.
- Plumbing: Get a practical introduction to one of the most essential skilled trades by learning what goes into planning and servicing plumbing and HVAC systems.
- Veterinary Assistant: Follow your curiosity in animal care by learning about animal anatomy, nutrition, signs of illness, and much more, including how to help veterinarians with common procedures.
*No form of accreditation guarantees that any learning institution will accept credits from any school as transfer credits. Credits earned in Penn Foster programs may transfer to some, but not all, learning institutions. Students who plan to continue their education with another school after completing coursework with Penn Foster should check with that school regarding credit transfer policies.