Hackensack, New Jersey
Nutley, New Jersey
Ramsey, New Jersey
Give yourself even more reason to believe.
Eastwick College has a reputation for helping motivated students like you reach their career goals.
With three campuses in northeastern New Jersey, Eastwick College is one of the New York metro area's leaders in hands-on, specialized career training. In fact, it has been preparing students for important, in-demand careers for over four decades.
Whether you want a new career in business, healthcare, trades, or technology, Eastwick College makes it possible to get recognized training to enter a booming field full of opportunities. Choose from reputable programs that allow you to earn a certificate, diploma, associate, or bachelor's degree quickly and with lots of support.
Eastwick College Programs
- Diagnostic Cardiovascular Sonography - Associate Degree
- Diagnostic Cardiovascular Sonography - Bachelor's Degree
- Health Information Technology - Associate Degree
- Health Science - Associate Degree
- OB/GYN - Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Bachelor's Degree
- Occupational Therapy Assistant - Associate Degree
- Surgical Technology - Associate Degree
- Ultrasound Technology - Associate Degree
- Bilingual Licensed Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Licensed Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
- Registered Nursing - Associate Degree
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Technology - Diploma
- Funeral Services - Associate Degree
- Electronics and Computer Technology - Diploma
- IT / Network Support - Associate Degree
Boost Your Standing in the Community
Community connection is at the heart of an Eastwick College education. So as you undergo your training, you can enjoy rewards that come from:
- Attending a school that has well-established partnerships with big employers, leading community organizations, and other respected educational institutions
- Choosing a program that's been designed with the needs of the community and area employers in mind
- Participating in student-driven charity projects such as food drives and disaster relief fundraisers in which every dollar raised gets matched by Eastwick College
Get Training That Matches What Employers Truly Want
Results matter. When you go to Eastwick College, your training will focus on helping you learn the skills that can lead to job market success. You'll have the chance to graduate with the ability to step into your new career and start shining.
Eastwick College can make this achievable for you by:
- Using varied teaching methods—with a big focus on hands-on skill development
- Providing labs stocked with the same types of equipment used in actual work settings
- Teaching the same kinds of procedures used in the real world
- Building in lots of practice time, including opportunities in real work sites
Get Easy Access to the Fast, Respected Education You Need
The sooner you can start a meaningful career, the better. That's why Eastwick College puts quality career training within your reach. Here's how:
- Both campuses—in Hackensack and Ramsey, New Jersey—are no more than 15 miles northwest of New York City. They are easily reached by buses, trains, and major highways.
- The programs are designed to put you on the fast track to your new career. Some can even be finished in only 9 months.
- You can choose between day or evening sessions.
- A financial aid counselor will help you put together a plan for making your education affordable. If you qualify for financial aid, you will be assisted throughout the process.
- Some of the credits you earn might be accepted at other colleges thanks to Eastwick College's affiliation with the American Council on Education's College Credit Recommendation Service.
Enjoy Help from People Who Care About Your Progress
At Eastwick College, your individual needs will be valued. The school's professional staff members are available on a regular basis to provide timely advice and academic support. You can take advantage of peer tutoring when you need it. And you can even participate in extra help sessions for some of your most important courses.
Plus, every Eastwick College graduate has access to ongoing career development support. You can get help with things like finding job opportunities, arranging interviews, and updating your resume. Hundreds of employers list their open positions with Eastwick College—and many do it with them first!
Make Your New Start Today
If you have questions about tuition, program length, financial aid, and more, representatives at Eastwick College are ready to help. Take a few moments to ask for additional information!
Eastwick College Locations
250 Moore St
Hackensack NJ 07601
103 Park Ave
Nutley NJ 07110
10 S Franklin Tpke
Ramsey NJ 07446