Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology
California · Colorado · Oklahoma
Help your future take flight faster.
Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology welcomes people from around the world who want to become airplane mechanics, avionics technicians, nondestructive testers, quality control technicians, or HVAC technicians. In fact, during the school's many decades of experience, it has trained over 140,000 people from the U.S. and at least 62 other countries.
Just consider what this college specializes in: Providing proper aviation and HVAC instruction that can help people start the careers they want more quickly than other educational options. Even the U.S. Air Force makes use of Spartan College's training services because of the reputation of the school's instructors.
Practical and personalized instruction is at the core of the college's approach. It comes from a philosophy that the most effective way to teach individuals in these fields is by letting them spend at least half of their programs practicing skills in a realistic environment. That way, students are better able to retain what they learn in the classroom, while also learning the stuff that can't be taught from books.
Thousands of the school's graduates have gone on to become bona fide professionals in aviation and the skilled trades. They can be found in companies like AAR, General Atomics, SpaceX, American Airlines, Lufthansa Technik, Northrop Grumman and many more.
So start getting your aspirations off the ground right now. Spartan College is ready to speak with you. All it takes is a quick request for additional information to get the process going.
Real Aircraft, Real Equipment, Real Hands-On
Spartan College provides large, comfortable, well-equipped training facilities at each of its five campuses. They enable students to receive an active and direct learning experience that can help lead to career-ready competence in the areas they're pursuing. With lots of airplanes and plenty of technical labs, workshop facilities, and advanced equipment, the college puts you in the type of setting where your skills can develop rapidly.
Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology Programs:
- Airframe and Powerplant
- Aviation Electronics Technology
- Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Nondestructive Testing
- Quality Control Management
Along with a hands-on training environment, this aviation and HVAC school also strives to offer:
- Class sizes that are small
- Qualified instructors who have real experience and great appreciation for the fields they teach
- Tutoring for technical and academic courses at no additional cost
- A one-class-at-a-time program structure
- Student housing assistance (in Tulsa and Denver)
- Complimentary career services for graduates seeking employment
- Fast FAA-approved programs in aircraft and aviation electronics technology that include access to a 727 cockpit
- Complete training in nondestructive testing (NDT) and quality control that incorporates more hands-on practice than programs at other schools in all five main methods of testing.
- An aviation electronics program that is one of the first in the country to include a focus on the electronics of unmanned aerial systems
- HVAC training that covers multiple types of residential, commercial, and industrial heating and cooling systems
Get Further Details Today!
Give your aviation or HVAC ambitions the lift they deserve. Simply let Spartan College know that you're interested in learning more by sending a simple information request right away.
Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology Locations:
8911 Aviation Blvd
Inglewood CA 90301
4130 Mennes Ave
Riverside CA 92509
10851 W 120th Ave
Broomfield CO 80021
8820 E Pine St
Tulsa OK 74115