Lawton · Moore · Oklahoma City · Tulsa
Let Platt College help you develop your career talents so that you can turn your dreams into reality.
Employers desire employees with workplace-ready skills, and that's what you can develop when you choose Platt College. The school networks with local organizations to ensure that your education is both relevant and up to date. You can get ready to hit the job market with the skills that make employers take notice.
From the moment you enroll, school officials work closely with you to create a plan that can lead you to achieving your professional career goals. Whether you need assistance with admissions, financial aid, or career services, Platt College has friendly staff members ready to offer guidance. And your instructors care about your success too. They work with you to help you acquire the knowledge and abilities that can make your transition from school to the workforce as seamless as possible.
If you are ready to begin developing the confidence and skills you need to excel in the workforce, then contact Platt College today. It only takes a moment to take the first step toward launching your new career!
Platt College Programs
Health Care & Wellness
Platt College can help you become a valued health care team member. You could prepare to work directly with patients in a medical or dental office, or other medical setting. Or you could fulfill a role behind the scenes in a health care establishment, working to keep everything organized and efficient. Whatever program you choose, Platt College can help you attain the professional knowledge and real-world abilities that are desired in today's workforce.
You will spend time fine-tuning your skills in labs that are set up to reflect what you will find in the medical industry. Your program may also include an externship that offers practical experience as part of your training. You may also qualify to sit for additional industry-certification exams that can enhance your appeal to employers.
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
Are you somebody who enjoys solving problems and working with your hands? At Platt College, you can get practical training for a skilled trade that helps keep our communities strong. You'll be guided by instructors with real industry experience. And you'll use industry-standard equipment as you learn about things like installing, repairing, or maintaining vital systems in residential, commercial, or industrial environments.
Your training will include hands-on learning that's designed to simulate what you'll experience on the job. It's all meant to give you the opportunity to become career-ready in a relatively short amount of time. This is your chance to develop the kind of trade-worthy skills that good employers are frequently seeking.
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration
- Combination Welding
Do you want to establish yourself as a skilled business professional? At Platt College, you can start developing the expertise to make that happen. By learning about several core aspects of business, you'll begin to create a valuable foundation of knowledge that you can continue building on within all kinds of organizations.
For example, you'll have the opportunity to develop skills related to management, administration, accounting, human resources, marketing, entrepreneurship, customer service, business technology, and more. It's a chance to boost your ability to help maximize the efficiency and overall success of an organization in all sorts of different ways.
- Business Studies
4 Exceptional Campuses in Oklahoma
Platt College offers four campus locations to choose from making it easy to obtain a career-focused education. Check out what each option has to offer:
- Tulsa—This location is home to a variety of programs related to health care, business, and skilled trades. It also offers hands-on labs and a learning resource center to support your studies. Plus, since it is situated just off of Interstate 44, the campus is easy to access, and Southroads Shopping Center is only five minutes away.
- Lawton—As a branch of the Tulsa campus, Lawton offers programs in business and health care in order to help you prepare for the career opportunities you want. The campus is located across the street from Central Mall and is a short distance to Interstate 44.
- Moore—This campus is conveniently located downtown and is east of Interstate 35. You'll find a number of industry-standard classrooms and labs here, including skilled trades and allied health labs. There is also an on-campus café and several large retailers nearby.
- Oklahoma City—Located just off of the intersection between North May Avenue and West Memorial Road, this campus is a convenient choice for obtaining a health care education. And with its proximity to Quail Springs Mall, there is no shortage of shopping and dining options in the area.
Platt College Locations
111 SW C Ave
Lawton OK 73501
201 N Eastern Ave
Moore OK 73160
2727 W Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City OK 73134
3801 S Sheridan Rd
Tulsa OK 74145
Prepare for Positive Change
Platt College can help you acquire the professional competence that makes you stand out to employers. By taking a minute to request more information from the school today, you could be on your way to pursuing exciting new opportunities.