Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas, associate's degrees and bachelor's degrees.
The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
In addition, Pioneer Pacific College and/or its programs are approved by:
- Oregon Office of Degree Authorization to offer and confer academic degrees
- U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs and the Oregon State Department of Education for the training of veterans
- Oregon Board of Medical Imaging
- Oregon State Board of Nursing
- Institutional Memberships and Affiliations
In addition to our accreditations and approvals, Pioneer Pacific maintains institutional memberships and affiliations with the following honorary higher education societies and organizations:
- Alpha Beta Kappa Honor Society
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Oregon Paralegal Association
- Pacific Northwest Paralegal Association
- Phi Beta Lambda Chapter