Fayetteville · Jacksonville
Raleigh · Wilmington
Do you want a post-secondary education that's flexible, supportive, and career-oriented? Miller-Motte College can provide exactly that. This school is committed to offering a variety of programs related to some of today's fastest growing career fields. You owe it to yourself to see how you can benefit from this type of training.
Options for Everyone
Miller-Motte College features four convenient campus locations in North Carolina. No matter which campus you attend, you can benefit from a challenging and innovative curriculum that is taught by experienced instructors. Plus, you can choose a class schedule that fits into your busy life so that you can still take care of your other obligations.
By choosing Miller-Motte College, you can get support in all aspects of your education—from the day you enroll to the day you graduate, and beyond. Some of the available student services include:
- Miller-Motte College is able to administer federal and state financial aid (where available) to qualified students.
- Experienced staff can help determine what sources of funding you may be eligible for.
- Professionals are available to work with you one-on-one from start to finish, helping you complete the application process—and in the event that you are approved for funding—informing you of the type and amount of financial aid you are qualified for.
- Career services are offered as an ongoing focus, with academic, occupational, and personal development being encouraged throughout your education, and future career.
- Student services personnel can help you determine the areas of employment that interest you, and notify you of related employment opportunities as they become available.
- The professional staff can provide you with the opportunity to participate in individual counseling, graduation seminars, interview training, and more.
If you're ready to find out how Miller-Motte College can help you reach your educational and career goals, begin by browsing through the available program options and requesting more information today!
Miller-Motte College Programs
- Business Administration
Cosmetology / Esthetics Programs
- Esthetics Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Clinical Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Veterinary Technology
Information Technology Programs
- IT Support Specialist
Legal / Criminal Justice Programs
- Criminal Justice
Programs may vary by campus.
Miller-Motte College Locations
3725 Ramsey St
Fayetteville NC 28311
1291 Hargett St
Jacksonville NC 28540
3901 Capital Blvd Ste 151
Raleigh NC 27604
5000 Market St
Wilmington NC 28405
(*ACCSC Branch of Platt College, 3801 South Sheridan, Tulsa, OK 74145-1132, 918-663-9000)
For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please visit the school's website.