Institute of Technology
What do you want your future to look like?
If you want it to include fresh job prospects in the field that interests you, then Institute of Technology can help your goals take shape.
Institute of Technology offers two campuses to choose from in California or Oregon. Each one is driven to help you join an industry that appeals to you.
Whether your area of interest involves law, skilled trades, culinary arts, or health care, there's a program waiting for you at Institute of Technology. The programs give you a mix of classroom and hands-on training. The instructors are experienced and professional. And the staff are eager to help in any area necessary.
But that's not all. You can also:
- Choose the class schedule that works for you
- Get help figuring out the financial aspects of your education
- Benefit from extensive career planning assistance
- Receive tutoring as necessary
- Graduate job-ready, often in less than a year
Learn what a difference Institute of Technology can make for your future!
Institute of Technology Programs
At Institute of Technology, you will find efficient, career-oriented programs to help you get career-ready in a little over a year. The program choices run the gamut from health care to culinary to legal. And each one is carefully crafted to optimize your employability. Find out how positive your future outlook can be as an Institute of Technology graduate!
- Baking and Pastry Specialist
- Medical Billing and Office Administration
- Medical Office Administration Billing and Coding - Interactive Online Learning
- Practical Nursing
- Professional Medical Assistant - Interactive Online Learning
- Criminology and Emergency Response Management
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
Not all programs offered at all locations.
Institute of Technology Locations
5601 Stoddard Rd
Modesto CA 95356
4700 Silverton Rd NE
Salem OR 97305
Institute of Technology is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). Institute of Technology Salem is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).