Accreditations and Approvals
Eastern International College is licensed and approved by the following agencies and accrediting bodies:
- Eastern International College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), 2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 302, Arlington, Virginia 22201 (Phone: 703.247.4212), www.accsc.org. ACCSC is a nationally accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education.
- Eastern International College is licensed by the New Jersey Higher Education, 20 West State Street, 4th floor, PO Box 542, Trenton, NJ 08625-0542 (Phone: 609-292-4310).
- The Associate Degree in Nursing program at Eastern International College is approved by the New Jersey Board of Nursing, Division of Consumer Affairs 124 Halsey Street, 6th Floor, P.O. Box 45010, Newark, New Jersey 07101, (Phone: (973) 504-6430).
- The Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)upon the recommendation of the Joint Review Committee on Education in Cardiovascular Technology(JRC-CVT) verified Eastern International College's Cardiovascular Technology(Adult Echocardiography) program to be in compliance with national standards and awarded initial accreditation.Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs 25400 US Highway 19 N, Suite 158, Clearwater, FL 33763 www.caahep.org
- The Dental Hygiene program at Eastern International College in Jersey City: The program in dental hygiene is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation [and has been granted the accreditation status of "approval without reporting requirements"]. The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at (312) 440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. The Commission's web address is: http://www.ada.org/en/coda.
- The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing(ACEN) has granted initial accreditation to the Associate Degree in Nursing program at Eastern International College. Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing(ACEN): 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, Georgia 30326 Phone: (404) 975-5000
- Effective November 2017, Eastern International College is a Candidate for Accreditation by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000) www.msche.org. Candidate for Accreditation is a status of affiliation with a regional accrediting commission which indicates that an institution has achieved initial recognition and is progressing toward, but is not assured of, accreditation. It has provided evidence of sound planning, appears to have the resources to implement the plans, and appears to have the potential for reaching its goals within a reasonable time.