Central Christian College of Kansas
Obtain a flexible and faith-focused career education while strengthening your character and commitment to a life of service.
No matter your faith or background, with Central Christian College of Kansas Online (CCCK Online), you can start preparing for an exciting, new career while keeping your current home and work responsibilities. There is no need to put your life on hold to obtain an education when you can have interactive online courses at your fingertips. And, with CCCK Online, the learning is self-directed. That means that you are able to log on and learn whenever it works best for you.
CCCK Online offers associate's and bachelor's degree programs that are delivered with a Christian worldview for people just like you. People who envision a better career, a better society, and a better world. The comprehensive education that you can receive honors principles related to integrity, community, service, leadership, and followership. You can expand your professional knowledge and skills while pursuing opportunities to grow spiritually, think critically, and communicate empathetically.
If this sounds just like the kind of education that you desire, then contact CCCK Online today to find out how soon you can start learning in a way that suits your current lifestyle. This could be your chance to start making a real difference in the world around you!
Flexible & Convenient Degree Programs
With the degree programs at Central Christian College of Kansas Online, you are not required to ever set foot in a classroom. You also have six weeks to complete each course. Whether you want to do that from the comfort of your couch or the cozy chair in your local coffee shop is completely up to you. And, as an added benefit, your course textbooks—including some e-textbooks—are included in your tuition.
As you read your textbooks and work through your courses, you can contact your dedicated student success advisor for help or guidance at any time. Additionally, even though you are learning online, you can still become a part of a strong learning community. You can develop meaningful social connections with your peers and instructors through CCCK Online's multimedia, cloud-based learning system.
So, are you ready to start preparing for a brighter future? Then take a look at the online programs below and decide which one can help you begin achieving your goals.
Associate of Arts
Start building a strong foundation of professional skills while gaining broader knowledge of the world around you. With CCCK Online, you can improve your writing, communication, critical-thinking, and computer-related abilities as you learn about a wide range of enriching subjects. For example, you'll study broad subject areas like math, history, the humanities, and the natural and social sciences. You'll even learn about biblical literature. Plus, you'll get to choose your own elective track from among the following career-oriented options:
- Accounting—Prepare for opportunities related to costing, budgeting, bookkeeping, preparing income taxes, and classifying and processing financial information.
- Business—Acquire a useful variety of transferable skills and develop fundamental expertise related to areas like management, accounting, human relations, marketing, communications, economics, legal issues, and business software.
- Business Management—Discover what it takes to successfully manage an organization's daily operations, resolve conflicts, and lead, supervise, and motivate employees.
- Healthcare Management—Learn about modern approaches to leading and managing healthcare personnel, organizing medical records, and overseeing medical coding and billing in a variety of clinical and office settings.
- Leadership—Take the first step toward becoming a business professional capable of leading, supervising, and motivating other people by communicating effectively, resolving conflicts, and understanding how successful organizations operate.
- Psychology—Connect your interest in the human mind to an educational track designed to give you a practical understanding of this social science that you can apply to opportunities in all kinds of career sectors, including business, healthcare, human services, and government.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Activate your full potential by gaining a comprehensive understanding of what goes into making an organization more efficient and successful. CCCK Online can enable you to build a full spectrum of foundational expertise related to relevant areas like accounting, human resources, marketing, finance, economics, business law, strategic planning, information technology, and professional ethics. By developing your leadership, communication, problem-solving, and reasoning abilities, you'll be better prepared for opportunities in almost any industry.
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Cultivate a broad understanding of one of the most fascinating social sciences. In this program, you'll begin to see how faith and science can work together to form a person's sense of existence. And you'll get the chance to develop expertise that you can apply toward a wide range of career opportunities. In addition to learning about major psychological theories, you'll study subjects like human sexuality, life coaching, and Christian approaches to counseling. You'll also learn about the standards of the American Psychological Association (APA) and the many psychological conditions listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).
Go After Your Professional Potential
Your work, family, home, and other life commitments don't need to stop you from advancing your career. Obtaining a high-quality, service-oriented education in a format that works for you is possible with Central Christian College of Kansas Online. Ask CCCK Online to send you more information today to find out how soon you can start working toward the career and life that you deserve!