Vancouver Career College
Six BC Locations!
Vancouver Career College is a fully accredited, first class training facility. It offers modern services for both national and international students. You can find a program that will suit your needs, whether you are looking to start a new career, or wanting to enhance current skills. You are provided with powerful, life-changing skills and training, allowing you to find the perfect career opportunity.
Vancouver Career College offers intensive programs in art and design, education, business, health care, skilled trades, technology, and legal studies. The College develops all programs based on industry demands, offering students fantastic opportunities for employment. Students learn in a hands-on environment, taught by qualified instructors that have relevant industry experience.
Classes are kept small, ensuring students receive personalized attention, contributing to a higher success rate of employment upon graduation.
Students use only current applications, programs, and techniques. Vancouver Career College also ensures that each student completes a practicum related to the needs of the current job market, and works to provide links to the business community to help secure permanent employment.
Vancouver Career College offers a variety of different programs designed to meet student and industry needs. Students can graduate from their program of choice highly skilled, competent, and work-ready. Join Vancouver Career College today and open the door to endless career opportunities!
Vancouver Career College Programs
Art and Design Programs
- Computer-Aided Design and Drafting Specialist
- Graphic Design
- Accounting and Payroll Administrator
- Business Administration Management
- Business Administration / E-Commerce Management
- Business and Digital Marketing Management with Co-op
- Business Management
- Computerized Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Event Planner
- Global Supply Chain Management and International Trade
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resources Professional
- International Trade
- Office Administration
- Payroll and Income Tax Practitioner
- Social Media Marketing
- Travel and Tourism
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education - Post Basic:
- Infant and Toddler
- Special Needs
- Teaching English as a Second Language - TESL
Health Care Programs
- Addictions and Community Services Worker
- Food and Nutrition Management
- Health Care Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant - Advanced Practice
- Medical Pharmacy Assistant
- Medical Records Clerk
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Practical Nursing Access
- Registered Massage Therapy
- Social Services Worker Foundations
- Social Services Worker Recovery Specialist
- Social Services Worker Youth Specialist
- Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Health Care Assistant
- Legal Administrative Assistant
Skilled Trades Programs
- Carpenter Foundations
- Construction Electrician Foundation
- Construction Electrician Level 1
- Network and Database Administrator
- Network Systems Administrator
- Network Systems Engineer
Vancouver Career College British Columbia Locations
2702 Ware St
Abbotsford BC V2S 5E6
5021 Kingsway St
Burnaby BC V5H 4A5
8392 Young Rd
Chilliwack BC V2P 4N9
1180 Pinetree Way Ste 5
Coquitlam BC V3B 7L2
13401 108 Ave Ste 230
Surrey BC V3T 5T3
626 West Pender St Ste 1100
Vancouver BC V6B 1V9
Top Five Reasons to Attend Vancouver Career College
Accreditation: Vancouver Career College is fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institution Agency (PCTIA), the Ministry of Advanced Education's private career training.
Qualified, experienced instructors: Instructors are highly-skilled professionals whose qualifications and experience enhance the learning process for all students.
Industry-Relevant Programs: The school maintains close relationships with the business and health care communities to ensure their certified career programs remain current and synchronized with marketplace demands.
Hands-on Practicum and Career Placement Assistance: Programs include on-the-job practicum periods so students gain crucial hands-on experience. Practicum coordinators also assist students with resume preparation, job searches and securing employment after graduation.
100% Job Placement from Recent Programs: Certified career programs give students marketable skills and make them job ready in under a year. Businesses are impressed with Vancouver Career College's grads and frequently contact them when they require staff. This school's grads get hired!