Online (Available in CT, NJ, NY, and PA)
Berkeley College could be right for you if you're ready to make a change in your life by earning a post-secondary education and want to enroll at a school that is committed to your success. Some of the available program areas include business, criminal justice, health care, design, and information technology.
Plus, this school offers both on-campus and online training options. And here's a compelling fact: U.S. News & World Report has included Berkeley College within its rankings of the top 100 colleges for online bachelor's degree programs.
Through its flexible and innovative approach, Berkeley College offers a number of benefits that are distinctive within the higher education sector. This combination of benefits is known as The Berkeley Advantage® and consists of a strong balance of traditional academic training, professional preparation, practical experience, and commendable student services. Specific benefits include:
- A tuition freeze for those who maintain continuous, full-time enrollment
- The freedom to choose day or evening class schedules, or even online training
- Actual job experience through internships or other assignments in the field
- Lifetime career assistance to all graduates
Further to this, Berkeley College has a number of scholarship and grant programs, as well as financial aid administrators who can assist with the financial aid application process.
You can also be confident that each program has been designed to help you develop the knowledge and skills that employers are looking for and is updated, as necessary, to keep pace with industry changes.
If you are ready to receive specific details about becoming a Berkeley College student, all you need to do to speak directly to admissions is fill out the information request form!
Berkeley College Programs
- Accounting - Associate's and Bachelor's Degrees
- Business Administration - Bachelor's Degree
- Fashion Merchandising and Management - Associate's and Bachelor's Degrees
- Fashion Merchandising and Management with Minor in International Business - Bachelor's Degrees
- Financial Services - Associate's and Bachelor's Degrees
- General Business - Bachelor's Degree
- International Business - Associate's and Bachelor's Degrees
- Management - Bachelor's Degree
- Management - Master of Business Administration
- Marketing Communications - Associate's and Bachelor's Degrees
- Interior Design - Associate's and Bachelor's Degrees
- Graphic Design - Bachelor's Degree
- Health Sciences - Associate's Degree
- Health Services Administration - Associate's Degree
- Health Services Administration - Medical Insurance, Billing, and Coding - Associate's Degree
- Health Services Management - Bachelor's Degrees
- Medical Assistant - Certificate and Associate's Degree
- Patient Care Technician - Certificate
- Surgical Processing Technician - Certificate
Legal & Criminal Justice
- Justice Studies - Criminal Justice - Associate's and Bachelor's Degrees
- Legal Studies - Associate's and Bachelor's Degrees
- Information Technology Management - Associate's and Bachelor's Degrees
Berkeley College Locations
536 Broad St
Newark NJ 07102
64 E Midland Ave
Paramus NJ 07652
430 Rahway Ave
Woodbridge NJ 07095
44 Rifle Camp Rd
Woodland Park NJ 07424
255 Duffield St
(Corner of Fulton and Duffield)
Brooklyn NY 11201
3 E 43rd St
New York NY 10017
99 Church St
White Plains NY 10601
*This program will be offered beginning in summer 2015, subject to regulatory approval.
Eligibility for certification as a Home Health Aide for students taking the Patient Care Technician program in Newark and Woodbridge is pending approval.