Empower your career potential at a school that puts you first.
Berkeley College helps people like you prepare for success through degree and certificate programs that are convenient and truly relevant to in-demand occupations. It's a school where you can start moving toward the achievement of your most important professional and personal goals. And it's where you can benefit from a distinctive educational approach that includes a lot of built-in support.
In fact, through a combination of benefits known as The Berkeley Advantage®, you can enjoy a strong balance of traditional academic training, professional preparation, practical experience, and extensive student services and resources. For example, some of the benefits include:
- A tuition freeze for those who maintain continuous, full-time enrollment
- The flexibility to choose between day or evening/weekend classes
- Career-driven programs developed with the help of industry experts
- Supportive faculty who bring real industry experience to the classroom
- Actual job experience through internships or other assignments in the field
- Institutional aid for students who qualify
- Lifetime career assistance after you graduate*
You can even access on-site tutoring services or participate in a wide range of activities designed to enhance your school experience and professional preparation. Plus, over the years, Berkeley College has received many awards and other forms of recognition, including for community service.
In addition, the college proudly supports military students and veterans. For those who qualify, financial aid is available through the GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon Program. The school also provides access to special activities and resource centers for veterans.
So, are you ready to make a change in your life? Let Berkeley College know that you want to receive all the details right away!
* While the College is in operation
Berkeley College Programs
Start becoming the kind of professional who really stands out. In these programs, you can learn core concepts and skills that contribute to the success of all types of organizations, across all kinds of industries (including fashion, healthcare, and technology).
- Business Administration - Accounting - AAS
- Business Administration - Management - AAS
- Fashion Merchandising & Management - AAS
- Financial Services - AAS
- Health Services Administration - AAS
- Health Services Administration - Medical Insurance, Billing, and Coding - AAS
- Information Technology Management - AAS
- International Business - AAS
- International Business - AS
- Marketing Communications - AAS
- Accounting - BBA
- Business Administration - Management - BBA
- Fashion Merchandising & Management - BBA
- Financial Services - BBA
- General Business - BBA
- Health Services Management - BBA
- Information Technology Management - BS
- International Business - BBA
- Marketing Communications - BBA
Capitalize on your enthusiasm for making a positive difference. Berkeley College can help you gain the necessary expertise to begin a career in the growing medical services sector. An appealing variety of paths are available.
- Medical Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Insurance, Billing, and Coding - Certificate
- Patient Care Technician - Certificate
- Practical Nurse - Certificate
- Surgical Processing Technician - Certificate
- Health Sciences - AAS
- Medical Assistant - AAS
- Surgical Technology - AAS
Are you curious about a career related to design or law and order? This variety of programs gives you the opportunity to start developing professional skills in a sector that aligns with your particular interest.
- Interior Design - AAS
- Justice Studies - Criminal Justice - AAS
- Legal Studies - AAS
- Graphic Design - BFA
- Interior Design - BFA
- Justice Studies - Criminal Justice - BS
- Legal Studies - BS
Would you like to up your professional game and become even more marketable? By earning a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, you can greatly increase your expertise and boost your opportunities for success.
- Management - MBA
Berkeley College Locations
Each campus is accessible by public transit and/or close to major highways, making it easy and convenient to attend your classes. Plus, you can be part of a student community that benefits from close proximity to all kinds of potential employers, entertainment options, and shopping outlets.
536 Broad St
Newark NJ 07102
64 E Midland Ave
Paramus NJ 07652
430 Rahway Ave
Woodbridge NJ 07095
44 Rifle Camp Rd
Woodland Park NJ 07424
99 Church St
White Plains NY 10601
Ask Berkeley College to get in touch with you as soon as possible so that you can learn even more about these career-driven educational opportunities!