California ♦ Florida ♦ Wyoming
Drive your goals forward. WyoTech believes in helping people with your same interests increase their self-confidence and career opportunities.
As a student at WyoTech, you'll work alongside instructors who aim to motivate and encourage you throughout your schooling. And you'll take on a practical course of training that can help you move up in your current job or lead you into a totally new one.
So narrow down the area you want to work in:
- Are you a car or motorcycle person?
- Do you like watercraft?
- Have you considered a job in the skilled trades like electrician or HVAC technician?
- What do you think about training in the fields of health care or information technology?
Creating new possibilities in your life can start as simply as telling WyoTech that you're ready to get started right now.
WyoTech offers the following exciting programs*
- Advanced Automotive Diagnostics
- Advanced Automotive/Diesel Combination
- Applied Service Management
- Automotive Technology
- Collision/Refinishing Technology
- High Performance Powertrain
- Light Duty Diesel
- Motorsports Chassis Fabrication
- Street Rod and Custom Fabrication
- Trim and Upholstery
- Motorcycle Technology with optional specializations:
-Off-Road Power Concentration
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- Plumbing Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Information Technology Support Specialist
Technical Skills That Can Improve Your Odds of Success
WyoTech strives to provide training that is consistent with the needs of real employers. That means you can have access to college-level classes in modern workshops and classrooms. And you may get to work with the same type of technology used by existing professionals in the field you've chosen to enter.
Training to Help You Become "The Whole Package"
Hard skills are important. But employers also care about the way you approach your work. For this reason, the specialized training at WyoTech goes beyond just technical skill building. It also focuses on helping you turn your enthusiasm into a driving force behind the kind of positive work ethic and professional attitude that so many employers respond to.
Help Finding the Job You Want
You don't need to do it all alone. At WyoTech, you'll get the chance to receive extra help with tasks such as:
- Getting the most out of career fairs
- Going through job listings
- Crafting a resume that gets attention
- Making your interview skills stronger
Step One is Easy!
WyoTech wants to help you boost your job prospects. So act right now by letting them know what you'd like to learn and how they can contact you!
200 Whitney Pl
Long Beach, California
2161 Technology Pl
470 Destination Daytona Ln
4373 N 3rd St
*Course availability varies by campus.