West Coast University
Los Angeles, California
Orange County, California
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, training from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private educational institute has a long and successful history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care courses that will familiarize you with the current trends and issues within the health industry.
At WCU you can benefit from:
- Career-oriented, accelerated curriculums that can allow you to earn a degree in as little as 19 months
- An accomplished faculty made up of nursing scholars, health care professionals, and clinical experts
- A hands-on training approach
- A Career Services team that assists with resume writing, job searching and interviewing workshops, as well as Career Fairs and visits from industry recruiters
- Financial assistance to help you discover what forms of funding could be available to you, including loans, grants, and scholarships
Health care is a growing field that can provide plenty of exciting opportunities, including roles where you offer hands-on care, such as nursing. If you are ready to prepare for an incredible, lifelong career, take the first step today by checking out the program options available at WCU today!
- Dental Hygiene - Bachelor of Science
- Health Care Management - Master of Science
- LVN to BSN
- Nursing - Bachelor of Science
- Nursing - Master of Science
- RN to BSN
Financial aid available to those who qualify. WCU cannot guarantee employment. West Coast University accredited by the Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to awards bachelor's and master's degrees. For more information on graduation rates, median debt of graduates completing programs, and other important information, click here.