Sullivan College of Technology and Design
Generate the career—and life—you really want.
Sullivan College of Technology and Design (SCTD) makes every effort to help you become a confident and qualified new professional in a field you enjoy.
With more than 50 years of experience to draw from, SCTD can train you in a way that's time-tested and makes good sense. After all, what you need most is a quick path into the career you've chosen. And you need it to involve plenty of "learning by doing" so that you can show employers you have the marketable skills they value.
Marketable skills. That's what SCTD emphasizes. It's why they've invested in a modern, well-equipped campus where instructors share their own real-world expertise. And it's why you'll find programs designed to give you what you need to succeed in practical but high-impact design and technical fields.
Sullivan College of Technology and Design can help you get where you want to go. Check out these additional features:
- Programs that are scheduled on a quarterly basis—many of them carefully concentrated to let you graduate in under 18 months
- A guarantee that continuous, full-time enrollment will keep your tuition rate the same for the entire duration of your program
- The option of getting an associate's degree, then furthering your credentials with a bachelor's degree while working in your field
- Alumni benefits like being able to reach out for employment assistance at any point during your career
Want to know more? Get all of the details about Sullivan College of Technology and Design by requesting more information today!
Sullivan College of Technology and Design Programs
- Architectural Computer Aided Design Drafting
- Computer Graphic Design
- Dynamic Web Development
- Interior Design
- Mechanical Computer Aided Design Drafting
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC-R)
Sullivan College of Technology and Design Location
3901 Atkinson Square Dr
Louisville KY 40218
For more information about graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please click here.