Since 1892, Spencerian College has been providing top-level allied health and technology career training from its beautiful campus locations in Lexington and Louisville, Kentucky.
By designing accelerated certificate, diploma, and degree programs that feature "career first" curricula, Spencerian College streamlines coursework in order to prepare you to pursue your professional goals in as little as six months.
Spencerian College is also committed to offering superior student services, which include flexible day or evening class schedules, financial assistance (available to those who qualify), lifetime career services, and much more. Further to this, many programs can allow you to benefit from a four-day school week, which enables Friday to serve as a valuable time for studying, connecting with professors, working, and maintaining various commitments outside of school.
If you are ready to start working toward the successful career future you desire, take the first step by requesting more information from Spencerian College today!
Spencerian College Programs
Allied Health & Medical
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Clinical Assistant
- Clinical Assistant with Limited Medical Radiography
- Clinical Laboratory Assistant
- Healthcare Reimbursement Specialist
- Invasive Cardiovascular Technology
- Limited Medical Radiography
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Administrative Management
- Medical Administrative Management with Phlebotomy
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy
- Medical Clinical Specialties
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Massage Therapy
- Patient Care Assistant
- Personal Trainer
- Practical Nursing
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Therapy
- Surgical Technology
- Architectural, Civil, & Mechanical Project Design & Development CADD
- Computer & Electronic Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Graphic Design
- Computer Information Systems Management
- Computer Repair
- Electronic Engineering Technology
Spencerian College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees.
For more information about graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please click here.