Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology
Tulsa, Oklahoma and Los Angeles, California
Help your future take flight faster.
Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology welcomes people from around the world who want to become pilots, airplane mechanics, nondestructive tester, or avionics technicians. In fact, during the school's more than eight decades of experience, it has trained over 90,000 aviation professionals from the U.S. and at least 62 other countries.
Just consider what this college specializes in: Providing proper aviation instruction that can help people start the careers they want more quickly than other educational options. Even the U.S. Air Force makes use of Spartan College's training services because of the reputation of the school's instructors.
Practical and personalized instruction is at the core of the college's approach. It comes from a philosophy that the most effective way to teach individuals in this field is by letting them spend at least half of their programs practicing skills in a realistic environment. That way, students are better able to retain what they learn in the classroom, while also learning the stuff that can't be taught from books.
Thousands of the school's graduates have gone on to become bona fide professionals in the aviation industry. They can be found in companies like AAR, General Atomics, SpaceX, American Airlines, Lufthansa Technik, Northrop Grumman and many more.
So start getting your aspirations off the ground right now. Spartan College is ready to speak with you. All it takes is a quick request for additional information to get the process going.
Real Aircraft, Real Flying, Real Hands-On
Over 347,000 square feet of training space between our three campuses located near three airports. There is the Technology Program Campus in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the Flight Program Campus in South Tulsa, Oklahoma and the Airframe & Powerplant Training Campus in Los Angeles, California near LAX. It's what enables students to receive an active and direct learning experience that can help lead to career-ready competence in the areas they're pursuing. With more than 65 airplanes and plenty of technical labs, workshop facilities, and advanced equipment, the college puts you in the type of setting where your skills can develop rapidly.
Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology Programs:
- Aviation Electronics Technology
- Aviation Flight - Professional Pilots
- Aviation Maintenance Technology (A&P)
- Aviation Technology Management
- Nondestructive Testing
- Quality Control
Along with a training environment, this aviation school also strives to offer:
- Class sizes that are small
- Qualified instructors who have real experience and great appreciation for the industry
- Tutoring for technical and academic courses at no additional cost
- A one-class-at-a-time program structure
- Student housing assistance (in Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Free pilot ground school training for technical students (for Tulsa, Oklahoma Technology Program Students)
- Complimentary career services for graduates seeking employment
- A unique pilot training program that can help you get certified as a flight instructor in only a year
- Fast FAA-approved programs in aircraft and aviation electronics technology that include access to a 727 cockpit
- Complete training in nondestructive testing (NDT) and quality control that incorporates more hands-on practice than programs at other schools in all five main methods of testing.
- An Aviation Electronics program that is one of the first schools in the country to take and electronics focus on working with Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Get Further Details Today!
Give your aviation ambitions the lift they deserve. Simply let Spartan College know that you're interested in learning more by sending a simple information request right away.
Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology Locations:
Los Angeles, California
8911 Aviation Blvd
Inglewood CA 90301
8820 E Pine St
Tulsa OK 74115
South Tulsa, Oklahoma
123 Cessna Dr
Tulsa OK 74132