Center for Professional Studies
Achieving your career goals is easier than ever at Provo College. Thanks to career-specific programs, you can be on your way to a fulfilling and financially sound career in 24 months or less!
The following programs are available at Provo College:
- Business Administration with Accounting Emphasis
- Business Administration with Management Emphasis
- Computer Network Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assisting
- Graphic Design
- Health & Wellness with Personal Fitness Training Emphasis
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Office Administration
- Office Administration with Executive Office Emphasis
- Paralegal Studies
- Personal Fitness Training
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Professional Massage & Bodywork
- Web Design
Additional Features and Benefits of Learning Through
- Career Placement Assistance
Community relationships keep local businesses informed of the skills and abilities that Provo College graduates possess.
- Day and Evening Classes
Class schedules are flexible enough to allow education to be a part of even the busiest lives.
- Industry-Experienced Faculty
Working professionals bring valuable insight and career experiences to the classroom.
- Professional Advisory Boards for Each Program
Ensures that programs remain on the leading edge.
- Small Class Size
Personal attention creates a success-oriented environment.
Provo College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) and the National League of Nursing Accrediting Commission.
For required program disclosure information please click here.