Platt College - Oklahoma
Oklahoma City, OK
Let Platt College help you develop your career talents so that you can turn your dreams into reality.
Employers desire employees with workplace-ready skills, and that's what you can get when you attend Platt College. The school networks with local organizations to ensure that your education is both relevant and up to date. You can get ready to hit the job market with the skills that make employers take notice.
From the moment you enroll, school officials work closely with you to create a plan that can lead you to achieving your professional career goals. Whether you need assistance with admissions, financial aid, or career services, Platt College has friendly staff members ready to offer guidance. And your instructors care about your success too. They work with you to help you acquire the knowledge and abilities that can make your transition from school to the workforce as seamless as possible.
If you are ready to begin developing the confidence and skills you need to excel in the workforce, then contact Platt College today. It only takes a moment to take the first step toward launching your new career!
Platt College - Oklahoma Programs
Let Platt College assist you in preparing for one of the most important jobs in health care today. Nursing is an in-demand and growing field that provides many job possibilities and opportunities for career advancement. You can back your friendly smile and caring touch with the immense medical knowledge and abilities needed to carry out the many critical tasks that nurses complete every day.
Choose from programs that can lead to becoming a licensed practical nurse (LPN) or registered nurse (RN). Or if you are currently working as an LPN, Platt College can provide you with the education needed to move up the career ladder to become an RN. The nursing programs include time spent learning in hands-on labs, participating in clinical rotations within medical establishments, and preparing for the NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) certification exam.
- Nursing Baccalaureate Completion (RN-BS)
- Nursing (LPN-RN)
- Practical Nursing
Health Care & Wellness
Platt College can help you become a valued health care team member. You could prepare to work directly with patients in a medical or dental office, operating room, or other medical setting. Or you could fulfill a role behind the scenes in a health care establishment, working to keep everything organized and efficient. Whatever program you choose, Platt College can help you attain the professional knowledge and real-world abilities that are desired in today's workforce.
You will spend time fine-tuning your skills in labs that are set up to reflect what you will find in the medical industry. Your program may also include an externship that offers practical experience as part of your training. And massage therapy students will have the opportunity to put their talents to work in the on-site massage clinic. You may also qualify to sit for additional industry-certification exams that can enhance your appeal to employers.
- Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technologist
Platt College can help you take your love of food to a new level. You can gain the culinary abilities that are needed to share your kitchen creations with others in a professional setting. The food industry offers many career paths and exciting possibilities for budding culinary enthusiasts like yourself. Whether you want to become a chef, pastry artist, restaurant manager, or anything else in between, Platt College can help you realize your goals.
In commercial-style kitchens, you can learn traditional and modern cooking techniques and develop familiarity with flavors and styles from around the world. You can enhance your talents while practicing in one of the on-site restaurants, and you can sharpen your career skills even further while completing an externship at a local restaurant.
Platt College is also one of only two culinary schools in Oklahoma that are accredited by the American Culinary Federation (ACF). And Platt College is an approved test site for ACF certifications. So you may be able to gain additional industry credentials that could help boost your career prospects.
- Culinary Arts
- Hospitality and Restaurant Management
- Pastry Arts
5 Exceptional Campuses in Oklahoma
Platt College offers five campus locations to choose from, making it easy for Oklahomans to obtain a career-focused education. Check out what each campus has to offer:
- Tulsa—Home to an impressive culinary school and a variety of nursing and health care programs, the campus offers hands-on labs and a learning resource center to support your studies. Situated just off of Interstate 44, the campus is easy to access, and Southroads Shopping Center is only five minutes away.
- Lawton—As a branch of the Tulsa campus, Lawton offers several health and wellness programs to assist you in beginning your medical career. The campus is located across the street from Central Mall and is a short distance to Interstate 44.
- Moore—This campus is conveniently located downtown and is east of Interstate 35. You'll find a number of industry-standard classrooms and labs here, including commercial pastry arts and nursing and allied health labs. There is also an on-campus café and several large retailers nearby.
- Oklahoma City - Central—This campus offers a variety of classrooms, labs, and a learning resource center to support your nursing or health care education. Located between West Reno Avenue and Interstate 40, the campus is easily accessible. And there are a number of restaurants and retail stores nearby.
- Oklahoma City - North—Located just off of the intersection between North May Avenue and West Memorial Road, this campus is a convenient choice for obtaining a culinary arts or health care education. And with its proximity to Quail Springs Mall, there is no shortage of shopping and dining options in the area.
Platt College - Oklahoma Locations
111 SW C Ave
Lawton OK 73501
201 N Eastern Ave
Moore OK 73160
309 S Ann Arbor
Oklahoma City OK 73128
2727 W Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City OK 73134
3801 S Sheridan Rd
Tulsa OK 74145
Prepare for Positive Change
Platt College can help you acquire the professional competence that makes you stand out to employers. By taking a minute to request more information from the school today, you could be on your way to pursuing exciting new opportunities.