Indiana · Kentucky · Ohio
Tennessee · Virginia · West Virginia
A great education requires a refined curriculum, up-to-date technology, and professional and helpful faculty and staff. National College strives to meet these goals, not only to train you to be an independent professional, but also to be an effective and contributing member of society. So, go ahead and set big goals for yourself. National College can help you reach them.
Here are four important ways National College helps you with professional achievement:
- Accreditation—National College is ACICS-accredited to award Bachelor's degrees, Associate's degrees and diplomas.
- Simple Admissions Process—National College's staff invites you to visit one of its 21 campuses in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Telephone admissions assistance is also an option that can help you get a feel for the school and what it has to offer you. And once you decide to register, you can do so online.
- Programs Tailored to Your Goals—Choose from a long list of diploma, Associate's degree, and Bachelor's degree programs in healthcare, business, and technology. And to help make your training even more relevant to the workforce, you can apply for a life experience course credit.
- Assistance for Your Career Search—Whether you're a graduate or still a student, you don't have to get that sought-after job all by yourself. National College's career counselors can work with you one-on-one to teach you resume building skills, the most effective job-search methods, and winning interview techniques.
National College aims to shape students so they can eventually fit into their chosen industries seamlessly. They want to give you the tools you need to look for a job with the assurance that you're qualified, and the confidence to thrive as a working professional.
You're already eager to work toward a career you can enjoy and be proud of. Let National College guide you along the way!
National College Programs*
- Accounting Office Assistant
- Accounting/Information Systems
- Administrative Office Specialist
- Office Technology Professional
- Business Administration
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Management
- Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Supervisory Management Specialist
- Computerized Office Applications
- Database Administration
- Information Systems Engineering
- Information Technology
- Systems and User Support
- Health Care Management
- Health Care Management/Information Systems
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Office Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Surgical Technology
*Program availability varies by campus
National College Locations
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- South Bend, Indiana
- Canton, Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Youngstown, Ohio
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- Danville, Virginia
- Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Lynchburg, Virginia
- Martinsville, Virginia
- Danville, Kentucky
- Florence, Kentucky
- Louisville, Kentucky
- Bristol, Tennessee
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Madison, Tennessee
- Memphis, Tennessee
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Princeton, West Virginia
National College Accreditation