National Aviation Academy
Florida · Massachusetts
Train for one of the world's most versatile and exciting high-tech trades.
National Aviation Academy (NAA) gives people the chance to learn valuable maintenance and avionics skills for the aerospace industry. The school's fast, hands-on training can qualify you to pursue your Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certifications from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Each program has a reputation for excellence among many employers in the aviation sector.
As air travel increases and airplanes evolve, the demand for skilled technicians remains strong all over the world. In just a short amount of time, you can become a sought-after technician. It doesn't matter if you've never laid your eyes on a turbine engine before or have previous aircraft experience and want to advance your qualifications. NAA provides the options to help get you there.
Graduates from the programs have worked for regional and commercial airlines, corporate aviation companies, general aviation service providers, and helicopter companies, among many others. The possibilities are endless.
At NAA, you can receive the professional instruction and support that you need to achieve your goals. Request information today and find out how this first step in aviation can get your career off the ground!
National Aviation Academy Programs
New England Programs
Receive your aviation maintenance training in the historic Greater Boston area. Students at the Bedford, Mass. campus benefit from learning at one of the region's most prominent airports. With a well-equipped facility at Hanscom Field, you can see the direct impact that aircraft mechanics have within the industry. In addition, the New England region is full of exciting places to discover when you're not in class.
The New England campus offers the 14-month Aviation Maintenance Technology program, which provides fast-paced and in-depth instruction. This program prepares you to take the tests for the FAA's Airframe and Powerplant certifications.
Tampa Bay Programs
Pursue your mechanical, avionics, or inspection training at NAA's Tampa Bay campus in Clearwater, Fla. With shop and lab facilities at the St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport, students are able to get the hands-on training they need while seeing the action up close. The metropolitan area provides plenty of ways to spend your free time, including beaches and amusement parks. Programs at this location include:
- Aviation Maintenance Technology—In just 14 months, NAA can provide the training necessary to become eligible for the FAA's A&P certification exams.
- Avionics Technology—This seven-month program offers current A&P technicians the opportunity to learn how to work with important aircraft electronics systems such as onboard computers, navigation, radio communications, and weather radar.
- Aviation Maintenance Professional—This 21-month program is a combination of the Aviation Maintenance Technology and Avionics Technology programs. Students gain a well-rounded education through traditional A&P training and advanced systems knowledge of today's modern aircraft.
- Aviation Maintenance Certification—If you have enough prior experience in aircraft maintenance (such as from being in the military), this two-week course can provide a quick way to qualify for A&P testing.
National Aviation Academy strives to provide a variety of helpful student assistance. All students have access to services such as:
- Help in finding off-campus housing or roommates
- Assistance with finding suitable employment
- Guidance on local and regional transportation options
- Mentoring in drafting resumes and preparing for job interviews
- Finding future job opportunities and meeting potential employers through the school's on-campus career fairs
National Aviation Academy Locations
6225 Ulmerton Rd
Clearwater FL 33760
150 Hanscom Dr
Bedford MA 01730