St. Louis Trade Schools & Colleges
St. Louis trade schools can open more doors to your future! That's because vocational trades provide thousands of people in and around St. Louis, Missouri with excellent career opportunities.
You might be just the type of person that can thrive in one of these careers. But if you want to learn a skilled trade or vocational occupation, you need special preparation through programs that give you an understanding of vital concepts. You also need training in real skills, taught by professionals who know these fields inside and out.
So when you're considering the kinds of colleges or schools you might attend to advance your career, think of those work skills you need, and then turn to a trade school that can help you get them.
A trade school gives you education and training in practical, valuable skills that you can apply in the workplace. Sure, there is book learning involved. But there is also plenty of hands-on learning in these programs.
Do you want to learn mechanical, electrical, and other applied-technology skills? A trade school can certainly help you fulfill that wish.
Is it business, design, information systems, or perhaps health care occupations that excite you? A trade school can help you enter those fields as well.
Why not get started immediately? Select from the St. Louis trade schools listed here, and ask for information about how you can take advantage of what they have to offer.
Or, use our fast search tool to find trade schools in the St. Louis, MO area that are nearest to you! Just put in your zip code to begin.
- St. Louis
- Culinary Arts
- Culinary Management
- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production
- Digital Photography
- Fashion Marketing
- Graphic & Web Design
- Sunset Hills (South St. Louis Area)
- Applied Electrical Technology
- Auto Body and Alternative Fuel Vehicle Repair Technician
- Automotive Technology
- Building Maintenance Mechanic
- Building Maintenance Technology
- Computer Science and Information Systems Technology
- Computer Systems & Network Technology
- Computer Technology
- Diesel Mechanic
- Heating, Air Conditioning, & Refrigeration
- Information Systems Security
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant with Cardiovascular Technology (Non-Invasive)
- Medical Assistant with Office Management
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Network Engineering and Computer Technology
- Network and Information Systems