11 locations in Iowa, Maine, Maryland & Nebraska*
At Kaplan University, you can train for future career success in some of today's top industries, including business, healthcare, legal, and technology. From Communication and Paralegal to Practical Nursing and Information Technology, Kaplan University offers a wide range of certificate, diploma, and degree programs.
The qualified and professional faculty at Kaplan University will provide you with career-focused and hands-on training in classrooms, laboratories, and workshops, ensuring you graduate with the skills and knowledge employers are seeking. With both day and evening classes available, it is convenient for you to customize your schedule around a job or other commitments, enabling you to get the quality education you deserve without disrupting your current lifestyle.
If you are ready to take charge of your future and train for the career you have always wanted, choose one of Kaplan University's innovative programs and find the location closest to you out of the 11 beautiful campuses across Nebraska, Maine, Maryland and Iowa.
Kaplan University Programs*
Arts and Sciences Programs
- Human Services
- Liberal Studies
- Master of Public Administration
- Political Science
- Psychology (Master of Science)
- Public Administration
- Business Administration
- Finance (Master of Science)
- Management (Master of Science)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Computers & Technology Programs
- Information Technology
- Information Technology (Master of Science)
- Early Childhood Development
- Education (Master of Science)
- Instructional Technology (Master of Science in Education)
Health Care Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Dental Assistant
- Health Care Administration
- Health Information Technology
- Health Science
- Health and Wellness
- Master of Health Care Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Office Management
- Nutrition Science
- Practical Nursing
Legal & Criminal Justice Programs
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice (Master of Science)
- Environmental Policy (Master of Science)
- Environmental Policy and Management
- Fire and Emergency Management
- Fire Science
- Homeland Security and Emergency Management (Master of Science)
- Legal Studies
- Paralegal Studies
- Pathway to Paralegal Postbaccalaureate
*Programs vary by campus
Kaplan University Locations
- North Central Assoc. of Colleges and Schools Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NCA).
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Medical Assistant program - American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA).
- Microsoft® Authorized Academic Training Provider (AATP).
Kaplan University is pleased to offer discounts on tuition for qualifying active military personnel, veterans and military spouses. Please ask for more information on these discount opportunities.
For Kaplan University Gainful Employment program disclosure information, click here.
© 2001 - 2013 Beelineweb.com
Advertise With Us!