12 California, Hawaii, and Oregon Locations
Create a future that belongs to you. Heald College specializes in providing career training that can give people the boost they need to get the lives they want. It's a school that can do the same for you.
Can you picture yourself meeting eager employers in a career field you enjoy while feeling confident in your new abilities? It can happen. And Heald College knows how to help you get there faster than you might imagine.
It all starts with an education centered around you. And it continues with ongoing support whenever you need it—long after you graduate.
You deserve that kind of personalized attention. That's why Heald College works with you to develop a plan that takes your unique set of interests and needs into account. And it's why Heald may be the school best suited to your ambitions.
So how soon will you begin? Let Heald College know that you're motivated to start working on your plans for a smart, productive future right now. A school representative will get back to you quickly with all of the important details.
Heald College Programs
- Dental Assisting
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Technology
- Business Administration
- Construction Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Office Skills
- Sales and Marketing
- Software Technologies
Legal & Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice
- Cisco® Networking
- Electronics Technology
- Network Security
- Network Systems Administration
Heald College Locations
Heald College has campuses in many of California's most enjoyable cities, along with locations in Oregon and Hawaii. That means you can delight in the culture of the western U.S. while pursuing the education that can lead to the better life and career you're looking forward to.
- Rancho Cordova
- San Francisco
- San Jose
Get Help Making a Smooth Transition into Your New Career
The instructors and other staff at Heald College take great pride in assisting students and graduates. In fact, they aim to make you feel like part of a community while helping you prepare for job opportunities in your chosen field.
As a Heald College student, you can take advantage of:
- The chance to practice what you've studied in a real work setting
- Career fairs where you can meet potential employers and attend interviews on campus
- Mentoring focused on helping you make a professional impression in your job search
Why Choose Heald College?
A better question might be, "Why not?" When you add up the many benefits of making Heald College your educational partner, it's easy to see this is a school built with your needs in mind.
For example, consider these powerful features:
- Speed—At Heald College, you can earn an associate degree in as little as 18 months. And a career-focused diploma or certificate can be earned in as little as only six months.
- Relevance—Heald College students get to focus on learning practical abilities and polishing their professional qualities. It's training that reflects the wants of many of today's top employers.
- Ongoing career support—Even after you graduate, Heald College stays attentive to your needs. You can always return and get assistance with things like resume writing, interview preparation, and finding job leads.
Start with One Simple Action
Heald College is ready to answer any questions you may have. Contact Heald today to request additional information.
Heald College Accreditation Information
For more information about graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please visit www.heald.edu/disclosures. *Programs and schedules may vary by term.