California · Colorado · Georgia · Illinois · Indiana · Missouri
Nevada · Oregon · Texas · Utah · Virginia · Washington
Refresh your job outlook at a school that understands your ambitions. Everest College can provide you with an education that can help you thrive both personally and professionally.
At Everest College, the supportive staff and instructors want to see you accomplish the goals you hold most dear. In fact, they are committed to making it as convenient as possible for you to create an exceptional new life.
And here's another significant point to keep in mind: Almost everything about the training at Everest College is practical. It's designed to prepare you for the type of occupation that can give you more stability. You'll get the chance to focus on learning the skills that are relevant to obtaining a satisfying and respected career.
So where will you go from here? Everest College is ready to help you start moving in your new direction. Give them a way to contact you right away.
Everest College Programs*
Direct your motivation toward a program designed to give you relevant skills in a field that can offer real satisfaction. Everest College provides options in some of today's most active and respected career areas. Each one can help you develop employer-wanted abilities.
Start nurturing your future the same way you care for other people. Everest College's health care programs represent potential pathways to a whole new life of meaning and opportunity.
Health Care Programs:
- Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapy - Spa Specialist
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Nursing BSN
- Pharmacy Technician
- Surgical Technologist
Create more stable opportunities for your future. At Everest College, learning a skilled trade involves lots of direct practice and ongoing support so you can feel confident in the skills you learn.
Skilled Trades Programs:
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning
Legal & Criminal Justice
Reinforce your chances of building a more secure and reliable future. Choosing one of Everest College's paralegal or criminal justice programs can help you master abilities that are sought by many employers in this important sector.
Legal & Criminal Justice Programs:
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice - Private & Homeland Security
- Criminal Justice - Social & Youth Services
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant
Give yourself a fresh vote of confidence. Everest College makes learning powerful business fundamentals more convenient. That way, you have greater opportunities to succeed in the field you prefer.
- Administrative Assistant
- Applied Management
- Business Accounting
- Business Administration
- Business Management/Administrative Assistant
- Business Office Administration
- Business Operations
- Business Sales and Customer Service
Computers & Technology
Link your strong interest in technology with training that can help you make a career out of it. At Everest College, you'll get direct opportunities to refine your skills and deepen your understanding of computer-related concepts.
Computers & Technology Programs:
- Computer Information Science
- IT Support Specialist
- Network Administration/Information Technology
- Network and Internet Security Specialist
*Program availability varies by campus.
Everest College Locations
Get your education where it's most convenient. With so many accessible campuses throughout the U.S., Everest College puts the benefits of modern, practical training within your reach.
- Alhambra, California
- Anaheim, California
- City of Industry, California
- Gardena, California
- Ontario, California
- Ontario Metro, California
- Reseda, California
- San Bernardino, California
- Santa Ana, California
- Torrance, California
- West Los Angeles, California
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Denver North (Thornton), Colorado
- Denver South (Aurora), Colorado
- Bedford Park, Illinois
- Burr Ridge, Illinois
- Melrose Park, Illinois
- Merrionette Park, Illinois
- North Aurora, Illinois
- Skokie, Illinois
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Springfield, Missouri
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Arlington (Mid Cities), Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Fort Worth, Texas
- Fort Worth (South), Texas
- Chesapeake, Virginia
- Newport News, Virginia
- Tysons Corner, Virginia
- Woodbridge, Virginia
- Bremerton, Washington
- Everett, Washington
- Renton, Washington
- Seattle, Washington
- Tacoma, Washington
- Vancouver, Washington
Speed, Flexibility, and Support
Small class sizes are one aspect of what makes an Everest College education different. But other features that really make Everest stand out include:
- Short, market-driven programs—You may be able to finish school sooner than you thought was possible. And you could enter the workforce with career-ready skills in active fields like healthcare, business, and information technology.
- A choice between day and evening classes—Everest College aims to meet your individual needs by enabling you to keep up with your work, family, and other commitments while attending school.
- Career planning—You can get help identifying the career options most suitable to you. And every Everest student gets access to assistance with effective resume writing and interview techniques.
Benefits for Military Spouses
Everest College appreciates the efforts made by the nation's service members and their families. That's why Everest provides extra support to many wives and husbands of military members.
If you are a military spouse, you may be eligible to receive up to an additional $4,000 to help with your educational expenses at the school.
An Abundance of Student-Friendly Locations
With so many convenient and energetic campuses across the U.S., you stand a great chance of finding one that suits your requirements. Everest College is located in several dynamic cities with good transportation systems and lively cultural settings.
A Simple Action You Can Take Right Now
The staff at Everest College look forward to meeting you. So give them a way to reach you, and let them know you're ready to learn more about what they can offer you!