Step forward in a stylish new direction. Barber schools know exactly what skills to mentor you in so that you become more attractive to employers in the beauty industry.
Your barbering training might start with the basics, but you'll likely move on to learn some really impressive and modern techniques. At a beauty school, you can learn to do a lot more than shaving and haircutting, like how to perform scalp treatments and hair coloring.
And many programs give you multiple practice opportunities in a true-to-life salon setting. So you can get a step closer to experiencing the gratitude of a client whose world feels a little brighter thanks to your craftsmanship.
These schools are ready to provide you with the program details you need to get started. Ask for them to connect with you right away!
- Erie, Pennsylvania
- Make use of your creative abilities at a school that offers a truly supportive approach to barbering training. Fortis Institute can teach you how to achieve a polished look for your clients and a refreshed sense of confidence for yourself.
- Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Miller-Motte College can introduce you to a friendly learning atmosphere where you can start mastering the barbering skills you want.
- Castro Valley
- Los Angeles
- San Bernardino
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- West Covina
- East Hartford
- Start shaping your future in a way that widens your opportunities. Marinello Schools of Beauty teach practical and inspiring barbering techniques that can help you transform your creative energy into a career with plenty of rewards. Ask how you can get your training underway as soon as you're ready.
- Ormond Beach, Florida
- Realize your creative potential with training for a career focused on barbering or cosmetology. At Daytona College you can obtain valuable skills like hair coloring, mustache and beard trimming, and even performing treatments for the scalp. Learn about the opportunities that could come your way by requesting more information today!