Concorde Career Colleges
You are efficient, vigilant, and organized, and you have a head
for numbers. You work well without supervision, but you also enjoy working as part
of a team. Explore a career as a Pharmacy Technician, at Concorde Career Colleges.
Your new career involves assisting pharmacists in filling prescriptions,
preparing drugs for delivery, reconstituting sterile medications, and preparing
intravenous mixtures. You will generate prescription labels, and check them for
accuracy; and you will review and maintain inventory.
Check out the wide variety of related employment opportunities available
in the health sector, in your local newspaper and online. This is an in-demand career
field, and Concorde Career Colleges' quick and thorough training will get you on your way.
Concorde Career Colleges' Pharmacy Technician program will provide you with realistic
laboratory training. Hands-on experience is gained in the externship, during which
you will deal with real patients in an actual workplace setting—either a retail
pharmacy or a hospital. You will learn to:
- Assist the pharmacist in collecting information for patient care
- Assist the pharmacist in preparation, distribution and storage of medication
- Maintain pharmacy equipment and facilities
- Receive and screen prescription and medication for completeness
- Understand drug-use reviews and pharmacy management
- Use a computer to perform pharmacy functions
The Pharmacy Technician program is available in:
- Miramar, Florida
- Orlando, Florida
- Tampa, Florida
- Memphis, Tennessee
For more information about graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other information, click here.
© 2001 - 2013 Beelineweb.com
Advertise With Us!