Do you desire a career within the medical, legal, business, technology, or skilled trades industry? If so, Charter College can help make it happen. This accredited school can give you the opportunity to graduate with the career-focused education required to pursue your professional goals.
The Charter College experience can provide you with the choice between flexible day and evening courses, helping you to maintain your current responsibilities while still getting the education you deserve. In addition, you can have the chance to learn from instructors who are committed to delivering industry-current training. You can also rest assured that the dedicated faculty will strive to deliver instruction that could help set you up to succeed in the workforce.
Additionally, Charter College can offer support and guidance as you search for the right job fit. The Career Services Department cannot guarantee placement, but they can provide detailed job opportunity information, as well as resume and interviewing techniques.
Learn more about becoming a student at Charter College. Choose from campuses in Alaska, California, and Washington, and request more information to find out how you can get on the path to success today!
Charter College Programs
- Business Management & Accounting
- Business Management & Technology
- Business Management Practice
- Computerized Accounting
- Computerized Accounting Specialist
- Computerized Office Specialist
- Computer Science: Business Applications
- Computer Science: Network Security
- Computer Science: Networking Technology
- Information Technology Engineering
- Network Security
- Network Technology
- Dental Assistant
- Health Care Administration
- Health Information Technology
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administration: Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administrative Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Vocational Nursing
- Criminal Justice
- Legal Assistant
- Paralegal Studies
- Construction Management: Business Applications
- Construction Management: Business Management Practice
Charter College Locations
Charter College Accreditation Information