Arizona · California · Idaho · Nevada
New Mexico · Oregon · Washington
Go after the career you really want.
At Carrington College, you can begin a practical education that helps you grow into the kind of professional that employers want to hire.
This school specializes in providing students with well-rounded learning experiences. Imagine being able to take a course of study based on trends in the field you wish to work in. Picture getting training that focuses on preparing you to enter the workforce. Some programs even offer real clinical training as part of the curriculum. That's what a Carrington College education is all about.
It's your entryway into a world of career opportunities that can provide true fulfillment. It's a way to begin moving toward a more enriching life. And, some certificate programs can be completed in less than one year.
You owe it to yourself to explore what this school can help you achieve for the future.
Programs Designed for Your Success
Carrington College believes that when it comes to career training, there needs to be an effective balance between classroom learning and practical experience. Classroom learning is vital—however, theoretical knowledge can only take you so far, and a comprehensive learning experience should include working with the tools and technologies found in the industry. Where possible, Carrington College also strives to provide opportunities to go out into the world, apply your skills, and learn what it takes to make it in your chosen field.
For this reason, the majority of programs are typically organized into three different segments:
- Classroom/Theoretical Training—This portion involves formal lectures and theoretical/textbook learning.
- Practical Training—This component can include hands-on activities, and training with industry-related tools, technologies, and equipment.
- Real-World Experience—The majority of programs include an externship, clinical, or fieldwork component within an off-campus location.
Where applicable, the programs also integrate preparation for national certification examinations and licensing.*
Carrington College Programs
Carrington College offers the following associate degree and/or certificate programs:*
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technology
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technology
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
Veterinary Care Programs:
- Veterinary Assisting
- Veterinary Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Billing and Coding
Extensive Student Support
Carrington College believes in providing students with as much support and encouragement as possible. The school's caring staff are frequently available to listen and provide guidance in many important areas.
Examples of the student support and services provided include:
- Enrollment—It can be hard to determine if a school's program is the right choice for you. However, Enrollment Services Representatives can provide insight and help you pinpoint the program that is the best match for your interests, abilities, and future career goals.
- Finance—The Student Finance Department can explain the different types of available financing, determine which ones you may qualify for, and even help you complete the necessary application steps. You can walk in with your questions and walk out with a personalized financial plan designed to match your educational goals.
- Learning Resources—Not only is each campus outfitted with an on-site library, but Carrington College has also created an online library that provides 24/7 access to digital resources, including various databases. Plus, there is an 'Ask-a-Librarian' chat feature that allows for you to connect with an actual librarian when you have questions or need help. They are even equipped with screen-sharing technology, making it possible for them to send you specific documents, articles, and links.
- ASPIRE—Carrington College's student assistance program (referred to as ASPIRE) is dedicated to providing both emotional support and help with school/life balance. This confidential service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year via a toll-free phone number. All students are welcome to utilize the service at no extra cost.
Concentration on Your Career
In addition to general student support, Carrington College makes in-depth career services a priority. Career professionals are available during your time as a student, and even after you graduate, to provide support that covers:
- Job search strategizing
- Resume planning and writing
- Interview etiquette and techniques
This school also strives to create and maintain an atmosphere that encourages lasting, valuable relationships between students, faculty, and alumni. This way, you can benefit from mentorships, business relationships, and networking opportunities throughout your career.
Start Reaching Your Full Potential
Today offers a great opportunity to get moving in a more promising direction. So request additional information right now!
Carrington College Locations
1001 W Southern Ave Ste 130
Mesa AZ 85210
2149 W Dunlap Ave Ste 100
Phoenix AZ 85021
8503 N 27th Ave
Phoenix AZ 85051
201 N Bonita Ave Ste 101
Tucson AZ 85745
7301 Greenback Ln Ste A
Citrus Heights CA 95621
380 Civic Dr Ste 300
Pleasant Hill CA 94523
8909 Folsom Blvd
Sacramento CA 95826
5883 Rue Ferrari Ste 125
San Jose CA 95138
15555 E 14th St Ste 500
San Leandro CA 94578
1313 W Robinhood Dr Ste B
Stockton CA 95207
1122 N Liberty St
Boise ID 83704
2004 Lloyd Ctr 3rd Fl
Portland OR 97232
5740 S Eastern Ave Ste 140
Las Vegas NV 89119
1001 Menaul Blvd NE
Albuquerque NM 87107
10102 E Knox Ave Ste 200
Spokane WA 99206
*Program availability varies by location. For comprehensive consumer information, click here.