Brown Mackie College
The Brown Mackie College system of schools can allow you to obtain a post-secondary education in an energetic environment that is motivating and inspiring. You can choose from over 20 campus locations nationwide offering programs related to exciting career fields.
Whether your career goals involve business, technology, health, or another exciting area, Brown Mackie College offers a variety of programs designed with input from industry experts and employers.
Take Advantage of Innovative Student Benefits
As a Brown Mackie College student, you will have the chance to enjoy many innovative benefits, including:
- Focused Learning—The distinctive class schedule allows you to focus on one course per month. This means you can fully concentrate on each subject yet still graduate in the same amount of time as a traditional program.
- Environmental Friendliness—All programs at all locations are conducted without paper textbooks. Instead, thanks to the Student Advantage Program, each student is provided with eTextbooks and a tablet (complete with all necessary applications) to reduce environmental impact and foster an innovative approach to learning.
- Interactivity—Through the Student Advantage Program, you will also have the opportunity to enjoy using exciting tablet technology to connect with peers and instructors online.
- Real-World Focus—You will be encouraged to get involved in the community through volunteer work. This allows you to make a contribution to the community that you can be proud of while also building the real-world experience valued by employers.
- Experience—As a Brown Mackie College student, you could have the benefit of learning from a school that has been providing career-oriented education and helping students achieve their career goals.
Receive Student-Focused Support
Experienced faculty* and small class sizes can enable you to receive focused attention, and the one-course-a-month format can give you the flexibility to train without compromising your current commitments. With classes held mornings, afternoons, evenings, and Saturdays, you can build the schedule that fits your lifestyle.
Brown Mackie College can also help those who qualify get financial aid, which can make it easier for students to begin their educations and concentrate on their studies. Upon enrollment, financial aid representatives are ready to meet with you face-to-face to assist in identifying opportunities and deadlines and help you complete the grant and loan application process.
Learn at a School That Makes Your Goals a Priority
Brown Mackie College knows that the purpose of attending a post-secondary institution is to gain the necessary skills and knowledge to go after your career goals. Through networking and building relationships with local employers and businesses, Brown Mackie College keeps on top of entry-level career opportunities. By inviting potential employers to portfolio reviews, encouraging internship opportunities, and keeping students aware of job openings, Brown Mackie College can give students the chance to "get their foot in the door" when it comes to their career aspirations.
Start on the path to the education and career future you desire. Take the first step by exploring the available programs at Brown Mackie College and sending an information request form straight to the admissions department today!
Brown Mackie College Programs**
Healthcare and Wellness
- Biomedical Equipment Technology - Associate Degree
- Exercise Science - Associate Degree
- Health Care Administration - Associate Degree
- Health Care Management - Bachelor's Degree
- Medical Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate Degree
- Medical Insurance Specialist - Certificate
- Medical Insurance Specialist - Diploma
- Occupational Therapy Assistant - Associate Degree
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Diploma
- Pharmacy Technology - Associate Degree
- Physical Therapist Assistant - Associate Degree
- Surgical Technology - Associate Degree
- Nursing - Associate Degree
- Practical Nursing - Certificate
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
Business and Technology
- Accounting Technology - Associate Degree
- Architectural Design & Drafting Technology - Associate Degree
- Architectural Drafting Specialist - Diploma
- Business Administration - Bachelor's Degree
- Business Management - Associate Degree
- Computer Networking - Associate Degree
- Computer Networking and Applications - Associate Degree
- Computer Networking and Security - Associate Degree
- Electronics - Associate of Applied Science
- General Business - Certificate
- General Business - Diploma
- Graphic Design - Associate Degree
- Graphic Design Assistant - Diploma
- Information Technology - Associate Degree
- Information Technology - Bachelor's Degree
- Operational Management - Associate Degree
- Veterinary Technology - Associate Degree
- Criminal Justice - Associate Degree
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor's Degree
- Criminal Justice - Diploma
- Criminal Justice Specialist - Certificate
- Paralegal - Associate Degree
- Paralegal Assistant - Certificate
- Construction Trades - Welding - Associate Degree
Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education - Associate Degree
**Not all programs are offered at all locations.
*Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
See bmcprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.