If you are a highly motivated and creative person who wants career training that matches your interests, goals and drive, you belong at one of The Art Institutes system of schools. As America's leader in creative education, The Art Institutes is a system of over 30 education institutions found throughout North America, which offer degree, diploma and certificate programs in exciting fields like fashion, culinary, design, and media arts.
No matter which program you aim for, you can benefit from a curriculum that is developed with input from industry professionals and successful employers, giving you the opportunity to learn current skills and knowledge valued in today's workforce. Your time at an Art Institutes school can prepare you for the real world, thanks to hands-on training and classroom activities that mimic what is found in the industry, including deadline management, brainstorming sessions, and team projects.
The Art Institutes schools also make quality student services a priority, including their Financial Aid (available to those who qualify) and Personal Counseling options. You can also take advantage of career services, which offer you assistance with job searching, resume writing, interviewing, networking, and portfolio creation. Throughout the year, The Art Institutes schools also put on career days and job fairs that allow you to meet and interact with potential employers.
Are you ready to go after the exciting, imaginative career you were meant for? If so, get started today by checking out the programs available at The Art Institutes schools!
The Art Institutes Programs
Design Programs at The Art Institutes
You have the heart and mind of an artist, and enjoy taking in the beauty around you, whether it's a painting, the window display of your favorite store, or the perfectly put-together outfit of a pedestrian.
At an Art Institutes school, you can take your love of design to the next level and prepare for a career that allows you to create art, whether it's a beautifully furnished room, a clothing line, or a glossy magazine.
Browse through the design programs currently available at The Art Institutes schools and find out how a creative atmosphere, like-minded peers, industry-related equipment, and a supportive faculty can help turn your career goals into reality!
- Advanced Graphic Design
- Design Management
- Design & Media Management
- Design Research
- Design & Technical Graphics
- Digital Design
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design & Foundation for Design
- Graphic & Web Design
- Illustration & Design
- Visual Arts
- Entertainment Design
- Industrial Design
- Industrial Design Technology
- Set & Exhibit Design
- Drafting Technology & Design
- Interior Design
- Interior Planning with AutoCAD
- Residential Design
- Residential Interiors
- Residential Planning
Media Arts Programs at The Art Institutes
Whether it's movies, music, or video games, you love all things entertainment and have a huge respect for the people that help to create them.
At an Art Institutes school, you can pursue a Media Arts career that will allow you to eat, sleep, and breathe the thrilling entertainment industry. Whether you are drawn to animation, recording arts, VFX, or web design, you can find the right program fit at an Art Institutes school.
Browse through the available Media Arts programs and find out how you can train for the exciting career future you desire while benefitting from industry-related equipment, experienced instructors, and a creative atmosphere filled with like-minded peers!
- 3D Modeling for Animation & Games
- Animation Art & Design
- Computer Animation
- Media Arts & Animation
- Audio Production
- Electronic Music
- Professional Recording Arts
- Professional Recording Arts (LIPA)
- Digital Cinema & Video Production
- Digital Film & Video
- Digital Film & Video Production
- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production
- Film & Digital Production
- Independent Recording Arts
- Video Production
- Video Skills
Game Design & Programming
- Game Art & Design
- Game Art & Design & Foundation for Design
- Game Programming
- Visual & Game Programming
- Commercial Photography
- Digital Image Management
- Digital Photography
- Photography & Design
- Visual Effects & Motion Graphics
- VFX for Film & Television
- Web Design
- Web Design & Development
- Web Design & Interactive Communications
- Web Design & Interactive Media
- Web Design & Interactive Media & Foundation for Design
Fashion Programs at The Art Institutes
Although the great fashion designers of the past and present are your idols, when it comes to the future, it's your name you want to see associated with the next hit line.
Whether your fashion career goals involve designing, managing, marketing, or merchandising, you can find the program to match at one of The Art Institutes schools. You can prepare to take your career future onto the runway, while benefiting from interaction with like-minded peers and experienced instructors within an inspiring, creative atmosphere.
Take a look through the available fashion programs and find the one that fits like a glove!
- Fashion Marketing
- Fashion Marketing & Management
- Fashion Merchandising
- Fashion & Retail Management
- Fashion Retailing
- Accessory Design
- Apparel Design
- Fashion Design
Culinary Arts Programs at The Art Institutes
Imagine having the opportunity to explore your love for all things culinary in an environment that encourages both your artistic and professional sides.
At an Art Institutes school, you can prepare to meet your culinary career goals while benefiting from industry-related equipment, hands-on training from experienced instructors, and a positive atmosphere where you can enjoy interacting with peers and fellow 'foodies'!
Check out the available culinary programs and take the first step toward the heat of the kitchen!
- Art of Cooking
- Baking & Pastry
- Baking & Pastry Arts
- Baking & Pastry Arts Level 1
- Baking & Pastry Arts Level 2
- Culinary Arts
- Culinary Arts Level 1
- Culinary Arts Level 2
- Culinary Arts with a Concentration in Baking & Pastry
- Culinary Arts & Restaurant Ownership
- Professional Baking & Pastry
- Culinary Arts Management
- Culinary Management
- Entrepreneurship & Restaurant Management
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Management
- Hospitality Food & Beverage Management
- Hospitality Management
- Hospitality & Restaurant Business Management
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Restaurant & Catering Management
The Art Institutes Schools
When it comes to campus locations and areas of study, The Art Institutes system of schools can offer a broad range of choices.
If you are ready to take a proactive step toward the creative education you have always wanted, begin by browsing through the available options and requesting more information about the programs that catch your interest today!
Online Canada (British Columbia)
- The Art Institute of Vancouver
- The International Culinary School at The Art Institute of Vancouver
- The Art Institute of Phoenix
- The Art Institute of Tucson
The Art Institute of California, a campus of Argosy University
- The Art Institute of California - Hollywood
- The Art Institute of California - Inland Empire
- The Art Institute of California - Los Angeles
- The Art Institute of California - Orange County
- The Art Institute of California - Sacramento
- The Art Institute of California - San Diego
- The Art Institute of California - San Francisco
- The Art Institute of Colorado
- Miami International University of Art & Design
- The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
- The Art Institute of Tampa
- The Art Institute of Atlanta
- The Illinois Institute of Art - Chicago
- The Illinois Institute of Art - Schaumburg
- The Art Institute of Indianapolis
- The Art Institute of Michigan
- The Art Institutes International Minnesota
- The Art Institute of St. Louis
- The Art Institute of Las Vegas
- The Art Institute of Charlotte
- The Art Institute of Raleigh - Durham
- The Art Institute of Portland
- The Art Institute of Philadelphia
- The Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- The Art Institute of Charleston
- The Art Institute of Tennessee - Nashville
- The Art Institute of Austin
- The Art Institute of Dallas
- The Art Institute of Houston
- The Art Institute of San Antonio
- The Art Institute of Virginia Beach
- The Art Institute of Washington
- The Art Institute of Seattle