The Art Institutes
From the latest album released by your favorite band to the sound effects, conversations, and score featured in the newest blockbuster movie, audio production helps to bring about quality sound for your listening pleasure, and you can train in this exciting field with the Audio Production program at an Art Institutes school.
You can gain the necessary skills and knowledge to stay on the cutting edge of the industry, working with industry-related equipment and computer software, and learning the technical, theoretical, and industry practices for success. The Art Institutes schools can also teach you the ins and outs of mixing and sound design, and help you create a professional portfolio of your work.
Request more information today to learn how you can graduate ready to pursue entry-level positions in environments like production houses, recording studios, radio and TV stations, and film and television shoots!
Program offerings and credential levels vary by school
Audio Production is available at the following locations:
- Miami International University of Art & Design
- The Art Institute of Atlanta
- The Art Institute of Austin
- The Art Institute of California - Hollywood
- The Art Institute of California - Inland Empire
- The Art Institute of California - Los Angeles
- The Art Institute of California - San Diego
- The Art Institute of California - San Francisco
- The Art Institute of Colorado
- The Art Institute of Dallas
- The Art Institute of Houston
- The Art Institute of Las Vegas
- The Art Institute of Michigan
- The Art Institute of Philadelphia
- The Art Institute of Seattle
- The Art Institute of Tennessee - Nashville
- The Art Institute of Washington
- The Art Institutes International Minnesota
- The Illinois Institute of Art - Chicago
- The Illinois Institute of Art - Schaumburg
- The New England Institute of Art
The Art Institutes is a system of over 45 schools. Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options vary by school. Administrative office: 210 Sixth Avenue, 33rd Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 ©2012 The Art Institutes International LLC. Financial aid may be available for those who qualify. Program outcomes vary according to each institution's specific curriculum, and employment opportunities are not guaranteed. Program lengths will vary by institution. This web site is not affiliated with the United States Government and is a privately operated web site.
© 2001 - 2013 Beelineweb.com