The Art Institutes
Television commercials, billboards, radio advertisements; Companies and organizations of all kinds rely on skilled professionals to 'spread the word' in order to receive publicity and recognition, and therefore increase visibility and success. You can prepare to become that person with Advertising training from an Art Institutes school.
This well-rounded program covers both the creative and business sides of the advertising industry, from art direction and copywriting to account supervision and marketing. You can also receive the opportunity to build a portfolio, which culminates with an expansive advertising campaign that utilizes a variety of media sources.
Request more information today to find out how you can use your creative ambition to pursue exciting, entry-level careers, such as Account Manager, Copywriter, or Assistant Art Director!
Program offerings and credential levels vary by school
Advertising is available at the following locations:
- The Art Institute of Atlanta
- The Art Institute of California - Los Angeles
- The Art Institute of California - Orange County
- The Art Institute of California - San Diego
- The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
- The Art Institute of Houston
- The Art Institute of Houston - North
- The Art Institute of Las Vegas
- The Art Institute of Philadelphia
- The Art Institute of Phoenix
- The Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- The Art Institute of San Antonio
- The Art Institute of Tennessee - Nashville
- The Art Institute of Tucson
- The Art Institute of Washington
- The Art Institute of Washington - Dulles
- The Art Institutes International - Kansas City
- The Art Institutes International Minnesota
- The Illinois Institute of Art - Chicago
- The Illinois Institute of Art - Schaumburg
- Miami International University of Art & Design
The Art Institutes is a system of over 45 schools. Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options vary by school. Administrative office: 210 Sixth Avenue, 33rd Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 ©2012 The Art Institutes International LLC. Financial aid may be available for those who qualify. Program outcomes vary according to each institution's specific curriculum, and employment opportunities are not guaranteed. Program lengths will vary by institution. This web site is not affiliated with the United States Government and is a privately operated web site.
© 2001 - 2013 Beelineweb.com