American InterContinental University
Are you searching for a post-secondary education that can help you build on your talent for working with numbers? If so, the Bachelor of Accounting Degree program from American InterContinental University (AIU) could be the ideal choice for you.
The in-depth curriculum can provide you with a strong background in various accounting subfields, including cost, managerial, and taxation. You can also gain the necessary skills and knowledge to handle:
- Preparation of financial statements following the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Individual and corporate federal income taxation
- Design and management of complete accounts for small-to-moderate sized organizations
- Management of ethical and legal conflicts according to the code of ethics of the accounting profession
In addition, AIU can give you the opportunity to participate in an accounting capstone project, allowing you to gain valuable practical experience. Plus, you can hone core competencies related to communication, critical thinking, technology, and more.
If you are ready to take a proactive step toward turning your accounting career goals into reality, begin by requesting more information from AIU today!
Accounting is offered in the following locations:
Bachelor of Accounting Degree
- American InterContinental University Atlanta
- American InterContinental University Houston
AIU cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Find disclosures on graduation rates, student financial obligations and more here.
© 2001 - 2013 Beelineweb.com
Advertise With Us!